MACHINING WORK WITH TIGHT TOLERANCES
When it comes to machining, you want an experienced manufacturer, one that can handle large orders and one that can turn things around quickly. CNCT’s machining experts understand your needs, because it’s likely they’ve done it before. Our team has decades of experience in manual machines and experience working with a variety of computer numerical control (CNC) machines, including:
- CNC Lathes
- CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- CNC Horizontal Boring Mills
- CNC Gantry Mills
We know you have choices when it comes to your machining source, but CNCT aims to provide services to meet all of your machining needs. Our facilities contain more large-scale metal working machinery than most metal job shops.
Review our full list of machining equipment. You’ll see that the CNCT technology allows us to be your full-service machining source.
Whether your machining needs are simple or complex, CNCT has the people, equipment and efficiency to meet your goals and timeline. CNCT machining services include:
- Multi-tasking turning equipment, vertical and horizontal milling capabilities
- fixture design, build and maintenance
- Tooling short run and prototype capabilities
- Flexible production quantities to meet your needs