You deserve to partner with a metal fabricator that can take care of a stamping job in its entirety. The CNCT team will manage every phase of a stamping job, from design to final delivery.
It’s not only your individual stamping project that we focus on from beginning to end. CNCT aims to be the industry leader in stamping dies, so that we can provide solutions for every stamping die need.
For years we have focused on acquiring the skills, developing the range and acquiring the capacity to complete large stamping jobs and short-run stamping jobs cost effectively. It’s CNCT’s mission to be an innovator in metal stampers.
We hope that the thousands of tooling designs we’ve created for some of the biggest brands out there is proof or our ingenuity.
- Presses ranging from 16 to 120 tons
- Broad services from common blank tooling to complex progressive tools
- Part prototyping, die design and maintenance
- Highly accurate die protection and part separation through our sensor capabilities in all press sizes
- Cost-effective solutions such as in-die tapping and insertion
- Flexible options for short and long runs
We’ll work with you to find the best, most cost-effective part design and manufacturing option. Find out how CNCT’ sheet metal fabrication services can add value to your business by requesting a quote online, or by calling (86)750 3162699 today.